« Home | KNOW YOUR ROLE » | "PO" YOUR FACE! » | THE REALITY IS... » | THE FORCE IS WEAK WITH THIS ONE... » | MIGHTY MOVIE NEWS » | ARE YOU HOT? » | A TALE OF TWO CLASSMATES » | JES DO IT » | BEER, BIRTH, A BRIDE AND BAD NEWS » | SO MUCH TIME, SO LITTLE TO DO »

TSUNAMIED

Had an eventful weekend. Started well by watching Sin City with the J-Boys at Greenbelt 3 last Friday. Topped off the night with good conversation and a delicious helping of Chicken Nibblers at Max Brenner's. Headed home to pack because I was heading to Montemar for a weekend away with my family and my mom's staff.

As all of you know, I've been looking for a nice little white beach where I could relax before summer's end and I was supposed to find it at Montemar. I got the white beach indeed, but I also got a battering of a lifetime, thanks to the torrents of massive waves that bore down on me while I was taking a dip in the South China Sea.

These were gigantic 7-foot high waves that tossed me asunder and hit me again before I got the chance to recover from the last one. I could have settled for the swimming pool, but when you're at the beach, you have to swim in the ocean, despite the battering waves.

Afterwards, I was so tired, I needed a vacation from my vacation. Thus I spent my first day as a regular employee in bed, recovering from the thrashing.

Hee.