« Home | MIGHTY MOVIE NEWS » | ARE YOU HOT? » | A TALE OF TWO CLASSMATES » | JES DO IT » | BEER, BIRTH, A BRIDE AND BAD NEWS » | SO MUCH TIME, SO LITTLE TO DO » | AD MAN » | NOOK AND CRAMMY » | BEACHED » | SPOILED »

THE FORCE IS WEAK WITH THIS ONE...

I stumbled out of bed at 6 this morning with a cloudy head and a stuffy nose. Finally, after al these weeks of heat, it started raining. I'd like to think that it got so hot, God started sweating.

Unfortunately, this has led me to have a bad case of head cold. I feel so slow and sluggish and I was seriously considering staying home today. Unfortunately, the J-Boys are watching Episode III tonight and have already bought my ticket.

Seeing that my office is minutes away from Greenbelt 3, I chose to avoid any potential situations where I would have had to explain my absence only to show up at the theatre after office hours and went to work.

The sickness clouds my thoughts it does.

My cold is getting worse feels I.

The Revenge of the Sipon.