« Home | BLASTS FROM THE PAST » | GALIT SA MUNDO » | UKAY FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY » | SMOKE GETS IN MY EYES » | HOW NOW BROWN COW » | PINS AND NEEDLES » | J.P.II WE LOVE YOU! » | GETTING THE KINKS OUT » | HOLY WEEK(END) » | IT IS MY NATURE »

SPOILED

I'm the worst Lit Major in the world. I knew that back then, and it still holds true now. I hardly ever read back then and to this day, I only read about two books to three books a year. My thesis didn't have anything to do with a book. I just did a critique on Superman using Northop Frye's archetypes of literature.

I have a bad habit whenever I read. I'd usually go through the first few chapters to get acquainted with the characters and the basic premise...then I turn to the end right away so I know what's going to happen.

Apparently, the same holds true for my reality show fix. I don't even wait to watch the episodes on TV and head to a website that offers real-time updates as the show is being shown in the States. I even check on spoiler alerts in different forums to see the different sightings and theories people have as to who could've won the race or who was competing in the final leg. I guess it's just my nature.

Oh, and spoiler alert! Lynn and Alex are gone from the race!!! Haha! Take that Happy Boys! It totally ruins one solid spoiler lead that placed them in the final 3 with Rob and Amber (Yay!) and Uchenna and Joyce (Yay!). Oh well, another spoiler spoiled.

INXS: Is it just me or has blog writing seriously slowed down? I mean, I make it a habit to check out the blogs of my friends and other people and somehow, they're not updated as much. I've been guilty of that as well...

Life has become less interesting I guess...Hehe.