« Home | PINS AND NEEDLES » | J.P.II WE LOVE YOU! » | GETTING THE KINKS OUT » | HOLY WEEK(END) » | IT IS MY NATURE » | WEEKEND UPDATE » | GOODBYES AND HELLOS » | ROAD TRIP » | IT'S BEEN A YEAR » | COLAYCO »

HOW NOW BROWN COW

1:49 p.m.

Three hours and fifty-five minutes till I call it another day.

I can't believe I'm clock-watching like this. It's not like there aren't things to do at work. There are, but none too pressing. It's just that when the work's done, I feel that I've accomplished nothing of value. Put in my time, put the money in my pocket.

Times like these are just begging for me to look at my dreams and goals to see how close/far I am from accomplishing them.

1. Get on TV - check. Did that right after college
2. Be a DJ- check.
3. Perform my music live - check
4. Record an album - any takers?

Not bad. 3 out of 4. And I'm not even 30 yet. Thus, I ask the question, "What now?"

Get in shape? :-)

No, seriously. I mean, if you're going for goals, right? At least that's something you can do. Meself, I can't do anything about my hair unless I decide to buy a wig. :-0

Hey it's so much easier to record an album these days with technology so accessible! I think you'll get to accomplish that too --- start with a good demo. :)

Joey, are you saying I'm fat? Haha!
Candice. Great. Once I'm done with that, all the more I'll be asking myself, "what now?"

Post a Comment