« Home | SPOILED » | BLASTS FROM THE PAST » | GALIT SA MUNDO » | UKAY FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY » | SMOKE GETS IN MY EYES » | HOW NOW BROWN COW » | PINS AND NEEDLES » | J.P.II WE LOVE YOU! » | GETTING THE KINKS OUT » | HOLY WEEK(END) »

BEACHED

I had an interesting weekend to say the least. Met up with the JBoys at Gram's in Rockwell again so we could be introduced to Jigs' fiancee. We packed up around 1:00 and I headed home to pack, this time for my trip to Batangas with some college friends. I was looking forward to relaxing by a beach and meeting Shirley's lesbian friend Osay. Unfortunately, only the latter met (actually exceeded) my expectations. I had a blast hanging out with Osay but was a little dissappointed in the resort we stayed in. We knew that the resort was gonna cost us about 2K for accomodations and 4 buffet, all-you-can-eat meals. What we didn't know was that it was a diving resort and there was no coastline to speak of. We had a dock and then water. Rocky water pa. It would cost us more to rent boats and be brought to other resorts or islands with beaches. I managed to get to two beaches all weekend - one with small, annoying pebbles and the other laden with bigger, smoother rocks. I got to see a shark though, but that wasn't enough to salvage the weekend. At least the food was good.

The most interesting thing about this weekend though was that I felt uninteresting. At Gram's, we challenged Janice (Jigs' fiancee) to name all of us at the table. She got everyone right except me. At the beach, I tried socializing with Osay's friends (some stewardesses) and fumbled with their names. One of the girls (who was one of the biggest bitches I've ever met in my entire life) was upset that I remembered the other's name (duh- she was cuter!) and gave me hell for it. When I asked her if she knew my name, she drew a blank and called me George.

George Bounce. Nice.

Anyway, after that weekend debacle, I'm left scrimping this week as I have to stretch whatever little money I have left till payday. The bad news? I think I only have enough till Thursday.

And my salary only kicks in come midnight of Saturday.

Single chinito male for rent as sex slave. 1K only.

Hello George! :-D

Wala bang tawad pa dyan? ;-)

Sir, por kilo po bayad

Wow...lesbians + stewardesses + beach + sharks = really raunchy stuff. I'd pay good money to watch that movie.

I get the lesbians+stewardesses+ beach but sharks? Whatever turns you on Rhoch...

I remember though when I was shooting my commercial for Johnson's Pure Essentials and sent out a message that I was in a room with 36 nubile teenage girls in cheerleader outfits. Rhoch was the first to reply.

"Saan ka pare?"

Why am I not surprised?

*rolls eyeballs*

Post a Comment