« Home | THE BIASED MEDIA » | LENT LESS » | 10 DAYS » | LET THEM HAVE CAKE » | SEQUELS - BATMAN AND X3 » | DVD REPORT » | NEW TOYS » | I HAD SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH AND THEY SURELY WERE... » | WOW, WHAT A WEEKEND » | AND SO IT BEGINS... »

MARCH MADNESS


Sorry. This entry has nothing to do with the US NCAA Men's Basketball tournament. Just that the past few weeks have been crazy! CRAZY! It didn't help that my boss was out with fever the past two days and all our projects started to run. A quick look at my timesheets will show that I worked on 7 projects just yesterday.

It all paid off in the end. I came off smelling like a rose, taking the slack (and the lead) for a lot of them. Got all of the stuff approved. And managed to squeeze in a credentials presentation for a possible client for our office - which could be very lucrative for me if we do end up getting the account.

All that and having Kevin Covais still in American Idol have made for an interesting March.