« Home | WOW, WHAT A WEEKEND » | AND SO IT BEGINS... » | WINDFALL » | NOT (JUST) ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE » | 16 DAYS » | JOHNNY DAMON LEAVES BEANTOWN » | YEAR IN REVIEW » | AWAKE » | AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN » | GO GO GO...STOP! »

I HAD SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH AND THEY SURELY WEREN'T BUTTERFLIES

Ahhh...Feb.14 has come and gone. Mine passed by quickly and without fanfare. Wish I could say the same for myself.

My troubles began Saturday night. As I was raking in the dough in our latest poker game, I started feeling a rumble in my belly. Which later became a full-blown attack of LBM.

Come Sunday, I was doing number two every 15 minutes. And I had to be at work after lunch. When I got to the office, our admin assistant Anne was there too and she advised me to take Immodium.

Big mistake. Apparently, Immodium does stop the flow of diarrhea, but it also keeps toxins inside your body. Come 2:00 AM of Monday, I was feeling pain in my stomach and had a slight fever. Over the course of the next two days, I was doubled up in bed. Not being able to do the deed until late last night.

Heh. Maybe you used all of your stomach power to muscle your way to that's night championship?

Btw, will post the new results on the 4j blog. Just don't have the time at the moment. (Damn interviews! Will explain later...)

Post a Comment