« Home | YEAR IN REVIEW » | AWAKE » | AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN » | GO GO GO...STOP! » | GROWING FAST » | CLOSE ENCOUNTER » | SOMEONE NEW » | JESSICA ALBA OVER AND OVER AGAIN » | EDDIE GUERRERO 1967-2005 » | NEW NEWS »

JOHNNY DAMON LEAVES BEANTOWN


I'm a Red Sox fan. I've always been a Red Sox fan and like many other members of the Red Sox Nation around the world, I look back fondly on the winter of 2004 when the "idiots" that formed the BoSox lineup of that year brought down the mighty Yankees and brought the world championship to Boston after 85 years.

Now, I am saddened by the departure of one of the cornerstones of that '04 squad. I'm even more distraught by the news that he's moving to the Yankees.

Johnny Damon is trading in his red socks for pinstripes. The latest addition to (supposedly) the best team money can buy.

I'm sure Boston fans will be asking "Why Johnny? Why?"

Money talks, that's for sure.

Grumble, grumble. Whine.