« Home | GOING TO TEXAS » | THE AIR UP THERE » | LA SALLE SCANDAL » | BOYS WILL BE BOYS » | K.O. » | LIKE A VIRGIN? » | LAST LEGS » | STRAPPED » | DEJA VU-HU-HU » | DO I STILL HAVE THE MAGIC? »

NEW NEWS


As of last Friday, my bosses at 141 Worldwide have seen fit to make me a regular employee of the company. Overall, it was a positive evaluation and pretty much dead-on. They recognized my strengths and I acknowledge all their suggested areas of improvement. Next step for me is to push myself creatively and assert myself more.

Coming back from a two-year absence wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I admit that I took the back seat in a lot of things - just so I could acclimate myself and fit into my new surroundings. Now, I need to take a lead role...something that I hesitated doing since I didn;t want to rock the boat too much.

Now, they're asking me to do it. Who am I to say no?