« Home | K.O. » | LIKE A VIRGIN? » | LAST LEGS » | STRAPPED » | DEJA VU-HU-HU » | DO I STILL HAVE THE MAGIC? » | AMAZED » | HOLD 'EM » | BURNED » | THAT'S DOPE »

BOYS WILL BE BOYS


Last Saturday marked the second annual 4J Halloween celebration. Dating all the way back to last year, it gives an excuse to run around like idiots in costumes at least once a year (or in the case of our classmate R-Jay, an excuse to prance around in a skin-tight outfit). I guess the real charm is that it's something we all enjoy doing now, and something our kids can join in when they're older.

Makes me realize how special this bunch of weirdos really is. Last Saturday made me realize I will grow old with this eclectic cast of characters, without necessarily having to grow up. I can be both 30 and 13, talking like adults or pre-pubescent teens over a cold bottle of Cerveza Negra or a glass of red wine.

I'm sharing a picture of us all together giving the Justice League a run for its money. For other pics, you may check out the 4J blogsite at http://4j93.blogspot.com.