« Home | NOT (JUST) ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE » | 16 DAYS » | JOHNNY DAMON LEAVES BEANTOWN » | YEAR IN REVIEW » | AWAKE » | AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN » | GO GO GO...STOP! » | GROWING FAST » | CLOSE ENCOUNTER » | SOMEONE NEW »

WINDFALL


Received my 14th month pay last night (finally). It's interesting because it was performance-based and how much you actually got of it depended on how good your evaluation was. Considering that my 14th was gonna be pro-rated anyway, I wasn't expecting much.

You know what they say about lowered expectations, they lead to pleasant suprises.

Now, I get to pay off the balance of my phone (bought a Nokia 6170 over the holidays) and still have enough to open a new account.

*****
I'm experiencing a paradigm shift with my spending ways lately. Used to be that the bulk of my cash would go into sustaining my DVD fixation. Now, it seems that other things are begging to be bought. New clothes, shoes, and of course a Playstation 2. Won't target a PS3 just yet.