« Home | The Halloweenies  » | HALLOWEENIES Last weekend, my high school friends... » | Heading home.  » | Me.  » | What's prettier to look at? Palawan or me?  » | Free Willy 3  » | The Huongs, Fr.Francis and me  » | Arriving at Viet Ville  » | PITCHER PERFECT Finally after 86 years (that's ab... » | SOUTHERN COMFORT Last weekend, I had the pleasure... »

HALLOWEENIES II

November has been a good month for me. Having said that, I expect things to go downhill from here on out, but till then, I will bask in the sweetness of the moment. Been getting a lot of freelance stuff coming my way and my past clients are finally paying me. What's a guy to do with all this money?

Why go and buy DVDs of course! After finishing another freelance project the other day, I figured that it would be better if I just go to MCS (That's Makati Cinema Square for those who aren't in the know) and bought myself a ton of new DVDs. I got:

- The Star Wars Trilogy 4 disc set
- Seeing Other People (a delightful film featuring Jay Mohr about an engaged couple who decide to sleep with other people before they get married)
- Friends Season 10 (finally)
- Connie and Carla
- Elf
- Saved (Looks like a great ensemble cast - Jena Malone, Macauley Caulkin, Mandy Moore)
- Jersey Girl (Kevin Smith's sellout movie. I mean sellout in the bad way)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Good Will Hunting (for Robin Williams)
- Stepford Wives (Nicole Kidman - drool)
- Dodgeball (Christine Taylor - drool)

Oh, and I finally got that picture I was telling you about. Here's the J-boys!