« Home | Heading home.  » | Me.  » | What's prettier to look at? Palawan or me?  » | Free Willy 3  » | The Huongs, Fr.Francis and me  » | Arriving at Viet Ville  » | PITCHER PERFECT Finally after 86 years (that's ab... » | SOUTHERN COMFORT Last weekend, I had the pleasure... » | WILL AND GRACE For the religious sorts out there,... » | I'M BACK WHERE I STARTED So much for my promising... »

HALLOWEENIES

Last weekend, my high school friends and I had a Halloween party at my place. Imagine, a bunch of almost-30 year old men were dressed in guady costumes and preening for cameras, playing around like little kids. We were traipsing about the house, orchestrating scenes that befitted our outfits. We had a schoolboy looking up a schoolgril's suit. We had samurais dueling with ninjas. We had spectres in windows and an intrepid explorer "riding" her faithful(?) steed.

Hopefully, I can put the pics up here. You could get a laugh from the great costumes....or the thirtyish old men wearing tehm.