« Home | MARCH MADNESS » | THE BIASED MEDIA » | LENT LESS » | 10 DAYS » | LET THEM HAVE CAKE » | SEQUELS - BATMAN AND X3 » | DVD REPORT » | NEW TOYS » | I HAD SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH AND THEY SURELY WERE... » | WOW, WHAT A WEEKEND »

WORKING IT

I apologize for my conspicuous lack of posts. It just seems that nothing really out of the ordinary has been happening. There's work - and I didn't feel like writing about my new boss - especially after considering she left us after just 4 days. Still playing poker on weekends. Still collecting DVDs. Still spending hours in front of the PS2. Still watch Amazing Race and American Idol. Still working late.

Not to worry though. I'm perfectly happy.

I even turned down an interview with FCB. They came a calling, but I respectfully declined. Pretty happy with the way my career is going here - despite all the hassles of my client. I figured, it's the sme anywhere anyway. Show me an agency that has perfect clients and no overtime, and I'll be out of here in a flash. Till then, I'm settling down here in my foxhole in 141.