« Home | HOLY (CRAP) WEEK » | WICKEDPEDIA » | FANBOY! FANBOY! » | WORKING IT » | MARCH MADNESS » | THE BIASED MEDIA » | LENT LESS » | 10 DAYS » | LET THEM HAVE CAKE » | SEQUELS - BATMAN AND X3 »

141 THINGS HAPPENING. 141 THINGS TO DO.

During the time I was away attending to my late grandfather, I found myself missing work. When my lolo passed, a bulk of the early messages of condolence came from my officemates and my boss was one of the first visitors to the wake. With him came a gigantic flower arrangement from the office. They were so understanding that when I came in the Monday after my gramps died, they quickly sent me home to be with my family. Aside from that, the finance director told me that she will try and use all the overtime I've done to compensate for the absences - so as not to subtract from my leaves.

Is this a great place to work or what?

When I came back though, things were kinda different. Turns out, one of our senior art directors had been mulling about resigning - frustrated for both personal and professional reasons I guess. My only beef with him is that when he did resign, he started to leave the rest of us hanging. He'd come in at 4 or 5 pm. He'd produce slipshod work. In short, we were the ones who were getting the shaft. It's almost 2pm right now and he's still not here. I wonder if he knows the meaning of the word "professionalism". That's probably why he didn;t get promoted. Forgive the potshot.

So now, there's tons of work to do. One art director is AWOL. One is home sick. Our ECD is on sabbatical leave. We have a pitch next week. Not to mention all our other projects.

Forgive the rant. I'm dead tired and the week's just starting.