« Home | LIFE AND DEATH » | SUPERMAN AND PACMAN » | RADIO GA-GA II: Start of Something Big » | THE RED EYE » | RADIO GA-GA » | HELL WEEK » | A BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT » | TAGGED AGAIN » | TAG I'M IT » | BORA AND BAILEY'S »

NEGLECTED

My annoying "sister" called me out on the fact that I have been neglecting this blog. Truth is, I rarely have time for much nowadays. My life has turned on its head actually. I haven't even bought a new DVD in more than a month.

Let's just say that my days and nights have been occupied. No, work hasn't been rough. God's just decided to throw a little surprise my way. A little surprise in the form of a new romantic interest. My high school buds met her na and in a moment that is sooo not me, I threw my friends-first policy out the window and decided to let her know early on that I liked her. And in a moment that I am not accustomed to, she wanted to see where it goes.

So, I'm in completely new territory. I'm used to getting shot down that now, I have no idea what to do. I'm just gonna go along for the ride. A new day for a new Jay i say.

Finally!

Can I call you "Spiderman" now? Hehehehe!

hmmm ... you're quieter than usual on this prospect.

could she be THE ONE? ;P

Post a Comment