« Home | From one newbie to another, I'd like to welcome my... » | JUST FRIENDS Once upon a time, I fell in love wit... » | NO REGRETS I's amazing how my Friends DVDs are in... » | FRIENDS Fell asleep the other night watching seas... » | BRAIN DRAIN Just a few days ago, one of my classm... » | COLLECTOR MENTALITY When I was younger, I was obs... » | My juices are flowing... Creatively that is. Or ... »

It's Black Saturday so in my religion, we commemorate and remember the day when Jesus laid in his tomb before fulfilling his promise of salvation and resurrection. I thought that because this is the day when evil runs freely around the world, you'd like to know just how evil you really are. Check it out for yourself. I'm 40% evil....wow.
I am 40% evil.




I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com