« Home | DECADEnce II » | AR6 - Goodbye Jonathan and Victoria » | TV PICKS » | JARS OF CLAY LIVE » | NEW LOOK » | WISH LIST » | I CAN'T BELIEVE IT » | POOR ATTITUDE » | BABY TALK » | THEATRICS »

GIRLS OF SUMMER

My officemate sent me this link today and to my surprise, it was the Miss Hawaiian Tropic Philippines website showing the candidates. It was an even bigger surprise to see my godsister there as a contestant. She is 32 years old and has two kids (two adorable kids, I might add) and there she is among other candidates who are probably ten years younger than her. To her credit, she's not the oldest one (There's one who's 33). On her behalf (with her prodding and pleading), I'm asking you to vote for her.

Slow week. So slow, I'm actually putting this on my blog.

wow your godsister is amazing! 2 kids and she joins a contest like that?! Galing! :)

Post a Comment