« Home | DIRTY POOL » | CRAPPY HOLIDAYS » | MERRY QUIZMAS » | HUMBUG OFF » | FUNDING THE INSURGENTS » | LIFE AND DEATH » | AUGH! OH GOOD GRIEF! Somehow, I always knew it. N... » | CHECKMATE It's game over for Da King and his croni... » | KNOCKED OUT I was one of the millions of Filipinos... » | HOLIDAY OFF Almost two weeks into my new job and ... »

THEATRICS

For the first time since Spiderman 2, I set foot in a movie theatre.

(Jaws dropping. Gasps. Looks of disbelief. People running for the hills.)

Got it out of your system? Good.

I brought my brother and his barkada along to G4 to watch a movie last weekend.

Not Ocean's Twelve. Not Blade Trinity. We went to see the best film available.

Stephen Chou's Kung Fu Hustle. Normally, I would recommend a film on DVD and tell you all to get it instead of watching it in the theatre. With this movie, I recommend you see this film in the theatre as soon as possible. Absolute hilarity.

Take this seriously, I don't know when Jay is going to come to his senses. Watch it on the big screen, quick!