« Home | FUNDING THE INSURGENTS » | LIFE AND DEATH » | AUGH! OH GOOD GRIEF! Somehow, I always knew it. N... » | CHECKMATE It's game over for Da King and his croni... » | KNOCKED OUT I was one of the millions of Filipinos... » | HOLIDAY OFF Almost two weeks into my new job and ... » | WELL TRAINED I've been riding the MRT to work the ... » | SO LONG YOYONG, WE BARELY FELT YA! Somehow, I feel... » | THE WEEK THAT WAS Hi. Sorry I haven't been postin... » | NEXT STEP Shout outs to my brother Karl. He just... »

HUMBUG OFF

Despite the fact that it feels more cold than Christmassy, let me take this opportunity to wish you all a HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Don't forget the reason for the season! here's to a good year for us all and I wish nothing but the best for all of you and your families!

Have a good one!