« Home | CHECKMATE It's game over for Da King and his croni... » | KNOCKED OUT I was one of the millions of Filipinos... » | HOLIDAY OFF Almost two weeks into my new job and ... » | WELL TRAINED I've been riding the MRT to work the ... » | SO LONG YOYONG, WE BARELY FELT YA! Somehow, I feel... » | THE WEEK THAT WAS Hi. Sorry I haven't been postin... » | NEXT STEP Shout outs to my brother Karl. He just... » | OPEN MOUTH,INSERT FOOT I take it all back. Forge... » | OLD SCHOOL I'm beginning to catch up with my age.... » | HALLOWEENIES II November has been a good month fo... »

AUGH! OH GOOD GRIEF!
Somehow, I always knew it. Now it's confirmed.
cb
You are Charlie Brown! smile.... the world isn't as
bad as you think it is.... not everyone is out
to get you. Yet people can't help feeling sorry
for you... one day my friend everything will
get better....


what peanuts character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla