« Home | WORK PLACE » | GIRLS OF SUMMER » | DECADEnce II » | AR6 - Goodbye Jonathan and Victoria » | TV PICKS » | JARS OF CLAY LIVE » | NEW LOOK » | WISH LIST » | I CAN'T BELIEVE IT » | POOR ATTITUDE »

WISH

I forgot to add in my list of must-have DVDs:
  • Ed Wood
  • Empire Records
  • Uncovered (Kate Beckinsale)

BTW, I have been the victim of the awards season in Hollywood. It happens around this time every year where the top films that submit copies to the academy "For your consideration". They are actually really good copies but they are lacking in the special features and usually have the annoying supers like the aforementioned "for your consideration" or "academy use only". The films I have with that are:
  • The Aviator
  • Closer
  • Spanglish
  • Napoleon Dynamite
I usually go to imdb.com to see the latest releases. It's the best bet for the really good DVD copies.