« Home | GIRLS OF SUMMER » | DECADEnce II » | AR6 - Goodbye Jonathan and Victoria » | TV PICKS » | JARS OF CLAY LIVE » | NEW LOOK » | WISH LIST » | I CAN'T BELIEVE IT » | POOR ATTITUDE » | BABY TALK »

WORK PLACE

It's official.

My job is not fun. It's not fulfilling. It's good money though, so I'm staying on.

My job is now work.

The amount of work I have to do is not the problem. I can do it with my eyes closed. Sometimes, it actually looks that way. (Have to be more careful. I type too fast).

The atmosphere in the office is different lately. The tension seems so thick. Just this morning we were talking about disruptions in the office (the meeting itself was a disruption by the way) and as good as my boss' intentions were, it did open my eyes to a lot of the office goings-on. People who hate it when people talk about on-work matters. People who hate others laughing and joking around. People playing music.

Me. Me. Me.

In all my years of working, I've come across work environments where people compromise and don't complain. My boss (as wise as he is) said that some people do need to be quiet while some people (me) need to be noisy. See? Compromise.

Anyway, I'm so glad that the weekend is here. Hope you all have a nice one!

Like the template..I chose it too! Got a question for you - how did you enable comments with this template? I have it enabled in Dashboard, but apparently I have to change something in the dang template! Since you can't post to my blog, please send a quick e-mail to jplyons@ptd.net

I would really appreciate the help!

Post a Comment