« Home | WHAT'S IN A NAME? » | EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN » | DVD DAMNATION » | UN-UNREST » | BEST FOR BUSINESS » | TSUNAMIED » | KNOW YOUR ROLE » | "PO" YOUR FACE! » | THE REALITY IS... » | THE FORCE IS WEAK WITH THIS ONE... »

SARAP DIRI

It's 9:47 on this Monday morning, and I'm feeling all the effects of my whirlwind trip to Iloilo this past weekend. A little sleepy, a little sluggish and a whole lot of feeling bloated. I wanted to take the day off today, but seeing that I was also out last Friday, I decided against it and crawled out of bed.

Man, the food was mind-blowing! And did I mention the food? Aligue rice! Grilled prawns in butter! Lechon Cebu! Fat crabs! This fish that melts in your mouth! My waistline! My God!

OhandthepartytocelebratemyGrandaunt's80thbirthdaywasfunandwell-attendedandIgottomeetso
manyofmyrelatives.

Oh, and I found out I have hot cousins. I've never had hot cousins before. (Cue soundtrack of Taboo).

Ayan ka na naman! Whether it's eating lots of high-cholesterol food or thinking hot thoughts about hot cousins, na sa iyo na yan! ;-)

hot cousins?! girl or boy?! =)

Girls siyempre...but then again, you do have tendencies...

Post a Comment