« Home | MY ONE REGRET » | 141 THINGS HAPPENING. 141 THINGS TO DO. » | HOLY (CRAP) WEEK » | WICKEDPEDIA » | FANBOY! FANBOY! » | WORKING IT » | MARCH MADNESS » | THE BIASED MEDIA » | LENT LESS » | 10 DAYS »

A LITTLE FALL OF RAIN

I prayed to the gods, "When will this terrible, sweltering heat ever end?"

The heavens opened up and turned a shade of gray. Instead of being blasted to oblivion for my tactlessness, I was rewarded by the arrival of the rains.

Well that didn't really happen but am I gald that summer's over. I can sleep in my room again in relative comfort, with a soft drizzle and the smell that accompanies rainfall lulling my senses to sleep.

Of course, with the rains, we can expect floods and traffic jams galore. Plus, the office trip to Boracay could be washed-up by the rains.

But that's ok. No more sweaty nights.