« Home | 365 DAYS AT 141 » | NEGLECTED » | LIFE AND DEATH » | SUPERMAN AND PACMAN » | RADIO GA-GA II: Start of Something Big » | THE RED EYE » | RADIO GA-GA » | HELL WEEK » | A BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT » | TAGGED AGAIN »

WALKING ON AIR

Hmm...I just noticed that I left a string of stories about my life in radio hanging. I was supposed to say how I got a full-time gig as a jock...some of my most memorable moments...having to board on Christmas and New Year's Eve...an on-air proposal...indecent proposals...etc. Just been caught up in how my life has been going...been busy trying to balance work with my sudden office courtship. Much to the chagrin of my high school buds, I've been missing out on their new hobby (This board game whose name escapes me right now). But I'm sure they will understand. Pag-ibig muna right?

Eniwey, speaking of radio...I'm back on air. Yup, the bounce is back. I'm on every Saturday from 6-9 pm on Magic 89.9. It's not a paying gig but I'm doing it for the joy of it. I obviously missed it and this way, I can get my fix without having to give up my day job. Plus, I can start charging more when I do hosting gigs. Heehee.

So far, so good. Things are falling into place and I'm weeks away from celebrating my 31st birthday. I'm thinking that if I save enough, I can afford to pay for my big send-off as I exit the calendar years. Who's with me? I can start accepting gifts as early as today!