« Home | POSITIVELY CYNICAL » | WISH » | WORK PLACE » | GIRLS OF SUMMER » | DECADEnce II » | AR6 - Goodbye Jonathan and Victoria » | TV PICKS » | JARS OF CLAY LIVE » | NEW LOOK » | WISH LIST »

MUNDANE MONDAY

It's been quite an uneventful past few weeks. I suddenly feel so uninteresting.

Caught a part of the SAG awards yesterday. I can't wait till they show "Desperate Housewives" and "Arrested Development" here. I think they'll be showing the latter on ETC.

Caught Iron Chef last Friday. I didn't think I'd have missed it as much.

Looking forward to the Amazing Race finale on Wednesday.

Looking forward to daddy-to-be R-Jay's birthday bash on Friday.

Will be returning my awards consideration DVDs later. Will wait for the real releases of Spanglish, Finding Neverland, The Aviator, Closer and In Good Company.

I am seriously recommending the movie "Garden State". I finally saw it over the weekend and I was extremely impressed and entertained by its offbeat humor. Besides, Natalie Portman is in it.

Extremely peeved off with how Ginebra is losing the finals in the PBA.

That's it for now!