« Home | ONE DAY MORE » | THE RETURN OF THE SHIT » | BOMBS AWAY » | SARAP DIRI » | WHAT'S IN A NAME? » | EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN » | DVD DAMNATION » | UN-UNREST » | BEST FOR BUSINESS » | TSUNAMIED »

AT LAST

As I glance at the time, I see that I have 22 minutes left as an employee of Zimplizity. The kind folks here threw me a small "salu-salo" as a send-off. I had my bad times with this company, but the happy memories do outweigh the negative ones and I'm leaving behind some really great people.

Now, a new chapter awaits. I'm going home. I'm really psyched up for this and it just took me two years and two jobs to realize where I belong.

Now, I'm moving away from the cozy confines of Legaspi Village (and the nearby Makati Square - boo hoo!) and moving across Ayala.

Anyway, to the guys from Zimplizity who read this, thanks again and good luck. Remember, Ganns is coming...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

had to remove it.
it was so out of context people might get the wrong idea

Post a Comment