« Home | AT LAST » | ONE DAY MORE » | THE RETURN OF THE SHIT » | BOMBS AWAY » | SARAP DIRI » | WHAT'S IN A NAME? » | EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN » | DVD DAMNATION » | UN-UNREST » | BEST FOR BUSINESS »

FIRST DAY

Settling in.

I'm typing this from my new friend, the iMac G4. Kinda different from what I'm used to, but nothing I can't handle.

Not bad. First day pa lang, 3 Job Orders were thrown my way. Nothing too fancy. Revise this. Adjust that. My partner got the lion's share of the work.

Pleasant surprises - found several ex-officemates from Lowe and a former schoolmate among the people here so they made me feel right at home. The folks here are pretty nice...some even register as certified cuties.

That's that for now. Gotta get back to work.

It's all an illusion, Jay. Get out before it's too late! Oh, and don't go into the light, okay? :)

Seriously, good luck, man.

hahaha! im full of envy! hehe

Post a Comment