« Home | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH » | CHANGE OF PACE » | COMFY BLANKET » | PHOTO FINISH » | LIFESTYLE CHECK » | BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR » | FIRST DAY » | AT LAST » | ONE DAY MORE » | THE RETURN OF THE SHIT »

GRIP...SLIPPING...MUST HANG ON...

Saturday night. At work again. No surprise.

Much to my family's consternation, I love it. Been noticing that my dad's been getting a little testy at me. We rarely speak now coz I go home late and the times we're early, I talk about nothing but work and he talks about nothing but his new football school. Yeah, areal meeting of the minds. Sometimes it pisses me of that when my cousin from Cebu was staying with us, he'd jump right out of bed and sit with my cousing while he ate, no matter how late he arrived.

I get home and he spazzes when I kiss him hello.

And it's only been 3 weeks.

My mom understands. I gotta go where I'm happy and I have.

They're gonna be changing our seating arrangement. As it is, All the other creatives are sitting near each other while my cubicle is near the accounts section. Being the talkative type that I am, I can't help but indulge them in conversation. Who cares if all of them were born in 1983 right?

We get along great actually. I'm like a big old teddy bear to them. When have I not been?

I'd like to stress the word "old" though. I feel like an old fart with the music they play or the way they speak. And that's something I never thought would ever happen.

Ah well. Must be feeling my age.

how do the young people speak?

Post a Comment