« Home | LIFESTYLE CHECK » | BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR » | FIRST DAY » | AT LAST » | ONE DAY MORE » | THE RETURN OF THE SHIT » | BOMBS AWAY » | SARAP DIRI » | WHAT'S IN A NAME? » | EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN »

PHOTO FINISH

I'll say this for 141, they're consistent.

Mind you, I'm not complaining, but I find it interesting that I've not gotten more than a day's lead time on any project that's been sent my way so far.

Thus, I've not gotten a good night's sleep thrice now in the past two weeks. My first all-nighter was last Wednesday and we had to conceptualize ads for two different campaigns in one night. Done. I finished two campaign studies for a certain promo and both were approved with radio AND print.

Monday night, we were working on a pitch. Which we were briefed on the past Friday. Another night, another day.

And here we are again. Two campaigns and we're making concepts for them off the seats of our pants. Brief. Brainstorm. Execute. We have a presentation for one of them at 10:00 am (It's just after three am right now) and we haven't even really started.

I'll be forty even before I reach my 30th birthday.

And how have you all been?