« Home | PHOTO FINISH » | LIFESTYLE CHECK » | BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR » | FIRST DAY » | AT LAST » | ONE DAY MORE » | THE RETURN OF THE SHIT » | BOMBS AWAY » | SARAP DIRI » | WHAT'S IN A NAME? »

COMFY BLANKET

The blanket I meant was the blanket of rain that seems to have covered all of Manila. It makes for perfect bed weather, the problem being that I'm nowhere near my bed...not counting the beanbag that has served as my bed during our overnight OT sessions.

Despite that thought, it's actually a good backdrop to end this long week. And what a week it's been. Now, the hectic pace has decided to finally take a break and the curtain of rain outside the window has that nice comfortable feeling. It's like I'm going into this weekend knowing that I'll get to relax a little and enjoy life at a nice leisurely pace.

Got to have lunch with my friend Nines. She moved out of her old place so she's been pretty hard to contact. Now I find out that she's looking for a place in Makati. Somewhere in Salcedo Village.

What do you know? So am I.

A few years back, we were playing with the idea of getting a place together. After lunch today, we just might. A "Will and Grace" type of thing. Best friends living together. Only, I'm not gay and she has bigger boobs.

Comforting thought indeed. Not about the boobs - I know what most of you think about me. Haha! Have a happy weekend all of you!