« Home | WALKING ON AIR » | 365 DAYS AT 141 » | NEGLECTED » | LIFE AND DEATH » | SUPERMAN AND PACMAN » | RADIO GA-GA II: Start of Something Big » | THE RED EYE » | RADIO GA-GA » | HELL WEEK » | A BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT »

FOR ERIN

As I write this, my friend's 3 month old daughter is fighting for her life as she undergoes a very delicate surgery - one that's merely a stop gap and not even a real cure. She's suffering from Bilary Atresia - a condition where the bile ducts of the liver don't function, thus bile doesn't get removed from the body. They are doing this just to bypass the malfunctioning ducts and transport the bile to the small intestine. This will give Erin, the baby some temporary relief until a liver donor can be found...

I ask you all to please say a prayer for Erin Pasimio and her parents Sonny and Ria. I wish that I could do more, but for now, it's all we can do. God willing.