« Home | BAD DAY » | OF MACS AND MEN » | FOR ERIN » | WALKING ON AIR » | 365 DAYS AT 141 » | NEGLECTED » | LIFE AND DEATH » | SUPERMAN AND PACMAN » | RADIO GA-GA II: Start of Something Big » | THE RED EYE »

NUMBER 200

Welcome to my 200th entry in this blog. I think there should have been more but I deleted a few *bleh* posts a few months back. Anyway, I write this, two days shy of my 31st birthday. Yup, I'm bidding adieu to the calendar. I'm going out with a bang though - throwing a little party at my place on Saturday, Sept.2 at 9pm. You're all invited of course. If you need directions, feel free to text or message me.

Also on that night, I'm inviting you to listen to Nitelive on Magic 89.9 from 6-8pm. I'll be leaving the show early - pangit naman if my guests arive at my party and wala pala ako right? Anyway, our special guest will be Lougee of Mojofly. She'll be sitting in the booth with us, making chika and joining in on our inane banter. Will she make it through the two hours without getting offended? Tune in to find out!!!