« Home | ME TIME » | WHY WE DO IT » | I NEED A BEER » | WAKE ME WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS » | WHEN IT RAINS... » | FINDING THE RIGHT WORDS » | SPENT » | NUMBER 200 » | BAD DAY » | OF MACS AND MEN »

DAYS WITHOUT THE LORD

It's 1:37 AM as I write this entry...and oh, by the way, I'm at work. The only thing different about this OT is that I have some Bukas Palad, Hangad and Days with the Lord songs playing in the background. Obviously, I missed mass again. My dad has been the most vocal about my absence and although I don't show it, I'm equally as frustrated. I really need to find someone to go to mass at Gesu with. I know it may sound bad but a this point where my spiritual energies are at an ebb, I need the inspiration and presence of God in the place where I feel most connected to Him.

It's an altogether different spiritual experience to sit in the Gesu, amidst the green fields and trees, with familiar faces and wonderful Jesuit music serving as a perfect backdrop.

Oh well...back to the salt mines. Pray for my soul everybody.