« Home | FINDING THE RIGHT WORDS » | SPENT » | NUMBER 200 » | BAD DAY » | OF MACS AND MEN » | FOR ERIN » | WALKING ON AIR » | 365 DAYS AT 141 » | NEGLECTED » | LIFE AND DEATH »

WHEN IT RAINS...

You all know the old saying. It's been a pretty depressing week so far. I went to the wake of my friend Nicole's dad last Sunday. He died from a heart attack. Then yesterday, my officemate's dad and my friend Ali Figueroa's mom both passed away. To top it all off, my brother just got confined in the hospital and it's suspected that he has dengue. What's next?

***

My biorhythm at work has been down as well. One client in particular has been acting up and hasn't been receptive to our ideas for the past few projects. Anything we present is either too witty, or even worse, something she can't understand or relate to. Of course, this same client doesn't know Rapunzel or Monopoly.

***

And on Tuesday, my romantic interest is leaving 141 Worldwide. She never got a fair deal and got stuck with a boss who would rather scold her than teach her, and Instead of transferring her to another account where she can learn the basics, they're just cutting her loose. A part of me is happy that she'll finally be free of the clutches of this boss, but of course, I'm not too happy with the possibility of not being able to see her everyday. Plus, I know that if given the chance, she'd have been great...