« Home | SPENT » | NUMBER 200 » | BAD DAY » | OF MACS AND MEN » | FOR ERIN » | WALKING ON AIR » | 365 DAYS AT 141 » | NEGLECTED » | LIFE AND DEATH » | SUPERMAN AND PACMAN »

FINDING THE RIGHT WORDS

I should have been a scriptwriter. Scenario: Jay and his lady friend emerge from Chili's after a nice dinner. After a smoke, she asks him to walk around a bit first.

GIRL: I like walking with you.
JAY: You just want me to exercise.
GIRL: True, but I also like talking to you when we walk.
JAY: Well...I wouldn't walk for anyone else but you.

Heeheeheehee.

You really should give your lady friends interesting names. ;-)

More interesting than (identity-protected)?

Yupyup though I fail to see how it can be more interested than that! ;-)

P**ang *n*! Kinilig ako don ah!!!

huwaw. kilig. sounds familiar. hwahahaha!!! :)

Post a Comment