« Home | My dear friend Lyra Dumdum was lucky enough to fal... » | My friend Joey was over at the house the other day... » | MY BROTHER GANNON You guys should really check ou... » | Happy easter everyone! Here's to new beginnings a... » | It's Black Saturday so in my religion, we commemor... » | From one newbie to another, I'd like to welcome my... » | JUST FRIENDS Once upon a time, I fell in love wit... » | NO REGRETS I's amazing how my Friends DVDs are in... » | FRIENDS Fell asleep the other night watching seas... » | BRAIN DRAIN Just a few days ago, one of my classm... »

BACK TO REALITY
I have to admit that I'm a sucker for all these reality shows out there. I zealously follow them every week...all of them. Survivor, Fear Factor, for Love or Money and now American Idol. Spoiler alert! Jennifer Hudson was eliminated this week in the states. Matanggal na lang si John Stevens and La Toya London, and okay na ako with the top 4.

But the biggest news I found today was that The AMAZING RACE is back!!! This is my favorite of all reality shows because it really tests the skill and mettle of the contestans. They'll be hitting our screens on July 6 so I'll be waiting.