« Home | BACK TO REALITY I have to admit that I'm a sucker ... » | My dear friend Lyra Dumdum was lucky enough to fal... » | My friend Joey was over at the house the other day... » | MY BROTHER GANNON You guys should really check ou... » | Happy easter everyone! Here's to new beginnings a... » | It's Black Saturday so in my religion, we commemor... » | From one newbie to another, I'd like to welcome my... » | JUST FRIENDS Once upon a time, I fell in love wit... » | NO REGRETS I's amazing how my Friends DVDs are in... » | FRIENDS Fell asleep the other night watching seas... »

BEEN A WHILE

Sorry for not posting as often as I should. Been pretty busy with adjusting to life with a roommate. Yeah, it's true, I have to share my room with my cousin from Cebu who'll be working in Manila. Don't know how long the arrangement is pero it's been ok so far.

It helps that he's a comic freak like I used to be so I've been reading his stuff...
LXG, Earth 2, Secret War, Fantastic 4...pretty cool stuff. Also got to read his copy of Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix.

It used to be that you would have to drag me kicking and screaming to have anything to do with Harry Potter, but lately, I've been hooked.

Bout to start on the Da Vinci Code soon.