« Home | DRIVEN AWAY Any of my closest friends will tell y... » | WEEKEND UPDATE Whew! It's been one busy weekend f... » | LESSON LEARNED My mom has had our school for over... » | DECADE-DENCE I turned 29 today. That means I've ... » | INTIMATE DETAILS A friend asked me the other day ... » | SORRY FOR THE DELAY Allow me to apologize for bei... » | THERE'S STILL A NEED FOR SPEED Eleven years ago, ... » | FADING AWAY My Grandma has Alzheimer's Disease. T... » | GUILTY PLEASURES What's a guy to do with so much ... » | REPORTING FOR DUTY Sorry I've been away for a whi... »

SIMPLY AMAZING

My absolute, all-time favorite TV show is most definitely The Amazing Race. If there's any show I'd love to go on, it would be this one. My dream would be to have an Amazing Race All-Stars, much like the Survivor version where they assembled the most memorable characters srom past seasons. My line-up for this race around the world would be:

1. Colin and Christie - the runners-up from the latest season deserve to be here for another crack at the million. I was not particularly fond of Colin (he was a prick) but they really deserve another chance. No other team has been as competitive and controversial (or explosive).

2. Bill & Joe - The gay couple from the first season. They were the most conniving and dastardly team to run the race and it was sheer poetry to see them stuck in Alaska when Rob & Brennan won the race, a thousand miles away. They would be great for conflicts with other teams.

3. Kevin & Drew - The frat brothers from the first season. They cracked wise, fought hard, and were the arch-nemeses of Bill & Joe. It was such a hoot to see the conflict between these two rough-around-the-edges men's men and the two cultured, snooty gays.

4.John Vito & Jill - The sweetest couple to ever be on the show. It was heartbreaking to see them go when they finished last in Singapore as they fought forward using their love and the memory of the 9/11 death of Jill's brother to drive them forward.

5. Nancy & Emily - Mother and daughter from the first season. I want them in simply because Emily was the absolute cutest girl to ever go on the show.

6. Ken & Gerard - The Oh Brother team from the third season. They were a hoot to watch and they actually played the game well.

7. Jon & Al - The clowns from the 4th season. Same reason as Ken & Gerard.

8. Aaron & Arriane - The soulmates from season 3 were fun to watch as they went from scheming to actually playing the game well.

9. Teri & Ian - The gruff runners-up from season 3. At first, I hated Ian with a passion. But after the Vietnam leg and after seeing them fight on despite being the oldest team ever to run the race (at the time), they made for great moments and fights (both with other teams and with each other).

10. Danny & Oswald - The most flamboyant team to ever run the race. These two gay friends from season 2 even took time out from the race to shop in Hong Kong! they secreamed and fought hard and it would be fun to see them again.

11. Flo & Zach - The only time when I got the winner right. Yes, they've won the million but the nice guy and his bitchy best friend managed to blunder their way to the finish despite several last-place arrivals. Plus, I have a crush on Flo too.

What do you guys think? It would be the most Amazing Race...they'd better stop by the Philippines again. I wish we never see India again.

Signing off.