« Home | BLAG! » | BURSTING MY BUBBLY » | DAYS WITHOUT THE LORD » | ME TIME » | WHY WE DO IT » | I NEED A BEER » | WAKE ME WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS » | WHEN IT RAINS... » | FINDING THE RIGHT WORDS » | SPENT »

BITS AND PIECES

A lot of my friends' posts in their blogs have been about moving in, moving on and moving up. This is kinda like that...only really abbreviated.

Moving in (out) - I'm in the process of looking for my own place. Something in the 8K - 10K range, somewhere near Makati.
Moving on - No more bubbly for me...applications and referrals are welcome.
Moving up - got offered twice this past November - one was for an ad agency, the other was for a new radio station

So how have you been?

re:

moving out- So are you rooming with someone else?

moving on- Sorry to hear about that. At least lesson learned?

moving up- Hey did you hear about KLite? They're reformatting. Or is that the same one?

offtopic: blog hopping! care to exchange links with ituloy angsulong?

Cat, congrats on your book luanch. will try and make it on Sunday.
my replies
- no roomie
- lesson learned - stay within my age bracket
- yup, I was offered to go to the station replacing kLite

Let's have coffee soon? I'm pretty much free and flexible this whole month.Ü

*Hugs*

Niney

Post a Comment