« Home | SLOW GOING » | PARTY LIKE IT'S 2007 » | BITS AND PIECES » | BLAG! » | BURSTING MY BUBBLY » | DAYS WITHOUT THE LORD » | ME TIME » | WHY WE DO IT » | I NEED A BEER » | WAKE ME WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS »

UNINTERESTING

Have you ever gotten that feeling? The one where you feel that your world has come to a complete, utter and grinding halt? That's how I feel right now...stalled...and I desperately need something to jumpstart me, quickly.

The last time I felt like this was in 2003 when I made the unfortunate decision to leave Lowe. I felt like I was stagnating then. That I wasn't contributing anything of worth to my team and the company. That's exactly how I feel now.

It just seems that my life is getting nowhere and I've settled into a routine. Which is what I have been fearing would happen since I started here at 141. I've gotten comfortable. I feel safe. It's not right.

God, I hope I snap out of this funk soon.