« Home | BEEN A WHILE Sorry for not posting as often as I ... » | BACK TO REALITY I have to admit that I'm a sucker ... » | My dear friend Lyra Dumdum was lucky enough to fal... » | My friend Joey was over at the house the other day... » | MY BROTHER GANNON You guys should really check ou... » | Happy easter everyone! Here's to new beginnings a... » | It's Black Saturday so in my religion, we commemor... » | From one newbie to another, I'd like to welcome my... » | JUST FRIENDS Once upon a time, I fell in love wit... » | NO REGRETS I's amazing how my Friends DVDs are in... »

THE NUMBERS GAME

There's a game I once played with my buddies to see if we could string together movie titles that have numbers in them. I'm not talking about Superman I, II, III and IV. I'm talking about actual numbers in the namnes of movie titles. Thought I'd give it a whirl again here. Feel free to add to the list
ONE Fine Day
The TWO Towers
THREE Men and a Baby
FOUR Rooms/FOUR Weddings and a Funeral

SIXth Sense
SEVEN/SEVEN Samurai
8 Mile
NINE and a Half Weeks
The Whole TEN Yards
Ocean's Eleven
TWELVE Monkeys
THIRTEEN/Friday the THIRTEENth
Uhhhhh.....hmmmmm....damn, as far as I could go. There's also
21 Grams
40 Days and 40 Nights

You get the picture.

Sorry. It's a lazy Saturday afternoon and I have waaaay too much free time.