« Home | WINNING WEEKEND » | RIGHT SIDE » | VIEW FROM THE 4th FLOOR » | DVDid it Again » | FOR WANT OF A SONG » | CHANGE IN THE WEATHER » | AMAZING (DISG)RACE » | MUNDANE MONDAY » | POSITIVELY CYNICAL » | WISH »

EL GIMIKERO

It's finally happened. Over the past few years, my brother and I have settled into familiar roles. Me as the homebody who would rather sit around with friends and watch some DVDs and he as the man-out-on-the-town, in a bar or movie house somewhere.

Yesterday, he told me that I go out more than he does nowadays. Let's see, there was last Friday (curse you Miko Sales!), there was last night, there's tonight, then tomorrow night...

Well, you get the picture. I'm still trying to get used to it myself. It's a good thing that there are fewer workdays in the second half of February, otherwise I'd be broke long before payday. But it's worth it. Last Friday was with the J-boys and they're always a hoot to go out with. Last night was with Solvie and her best friend Ces (who's visiting from the states - pictures to follow, promise). Tonights with my college barkada and our get-togethers are getting too few and far-in-between. Tomorrow night is the J-boys again. I could skip that but face the wrath of R-Jay who expects everyone to show.

And I always aim to please.

At least there's a long weekend to look forward to. Let's not forget the significance of the Holiday on Friday. If that didn't happen, I doubt that any of us will have been able to blog today. Cheers to freedom!